LJMU Teaching and Learning Conference Submission Form
Submission deadline date: 10am Monday 4th February 2019
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the 2019 LJMU Teaching and Learning Conference (12th and 13th June 2019)
This year's theme will be ’Developing Inclusive Learning Cultures’ and we would be particularly interested in showcasing through the conference:
- Ideas that have cross-disciplinary interest, or transferability
- Outcomes from projects that have involved students as partners
- Approaches to support the inclusion and achievement of underrepresented groups
- The application of the student voice to enhance the learning experience
- Initiatives for engaging students
- Interesting and effective use of technology to engage students on and off campus
- Methods by which staff are developing their own practices individually or in collaboration
Titles of presentations must not exceed 15 words; abstracts should be no longer than 300 words. Successful abstracts will be published on the LJMU website before and after the event.
Please note, owing to the expected volume of interest, a submission does not guarantee a place on the programme, all abstracts will be considered by the Shortlisting Panel and outcomes will be communicated to lead presenters only.
For enquiries, please email LJMUTLC19@ljmu.ac.uk
In order to facilitate online submissions LJMU as Data Controller use the services of a third party provider Online Surveys (formerly BOS) a copy of the providers privacy statement can be found at https://www.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/privacy-policy/